Crouch Valley is pleased to announce its Open Koi Show will return on the 6th & 7th August 2022.
The show will again be held at Buckhatch Nursey & Garden Centre and we are thrilled we will be based in the new green house currently under construction.
And of course, entry will be FREE OF CHARGE. Where else do you get something for nothing when it comes to koi?
In addition to entry being free, here are a few more reasons to come along to the show:
- A chance to see over 25 vats of quality koi exhibited by our members and other koi hobbyists
- A range of dealers will be in attendance
- Buckhatch Nursery & Garden Centre is a large garden centre with a great restaurant so if you or your partner are into gardening, there is far more than koi to look at. Check out this excellent garden centre here https://www.bhngardencentre.co.uk/
- We are under cover in a very large greenhouse so rain will not stop play
If you want to make a bigger day of your visit why not:
- Check out the flower show at Hyde Hall which is a two minute drive show https://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/hyde-hall/RHS-Garden-Hyde-Hall-Flower-Show
- Pop along to Hanningfield Reservoir with its country walks, bird hides and visitor centre https://www.essexwt.org.uk/nature-reserves/hanningfield
- Take a short drive to Barleylands Farm and Craft Village https://www.barleylands.co.uk/
Please come along to support us and the koi show scene
Buckhatch Nursery is open 9am – 5pm on the Saturday and 9.30am – 4pm on the Sunday with presentations at 2pm but please note, the show will start to close down around 4pm on the Sunday so exhibitors can remove their fish just after closing.
If you are interested in showing, we will be publishing details soon