Following our successful show last year, we are pleased to confirm the the Crouch Valley Open Koi Show will be held on the 8th and 9th August 2020.
We are excited that the show will again be held at Buckhatch Nursey & Garden Centre and entry will be FREE OF CHARGE. Where else do you get something for nothing when it comes to koi?
In addition to entry being free, here are a few more reasons to come along to the show:
- A chance to see 30 vats of quality koi exhibited by our members and other koi hobbyists
- Dealers will be in attendance selling dry goods (fish sales are unfortunately not permitted)
- Buckhatch Nursery & Garden Centre is a large garden centre with a great restaurant so if you or your partner are into gardening, there is far more than koi to look at. Check out this excellent garden centre here https://www.bhngardencentre.co.uk/
- We are under cover in a very large greenhouse so rain will not stop play
If you want to make a bigger day of your visit why not:
- Check out the flower show at Hyde Hall which is a two minute drive show https://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/hyde-hall/RHS-Garden-Hyde-Hall-Flower-Show
- Pop along to Hanningfield Reservoir with its country walks, bird hides and visitor centre https://www.essexwt.org.uk/nature-reserves/hanningfield
- Take a short drive to Barleylands Farm and Craft Village https://www.barleylands.co.uk/ and perhaps visit the Imperial Birds of Prey Academy based there http://www.imperialbirdofpreyacademy.com/
Please come along and help us get the show back on the map for both this year and the future
Buckhatch Nursery is open 9am – 5pm on the Saturday and 9.30am – 4pm on the Sunday with presentations at 2pm but please note, the show will start to close down around 4pm on the Sunday so exhibitors can remove their fish just after closing.
If you are interested in showing please contact email@example.com for details or download the exhibitor pack and vat booking form here – Exhibitors info_20 (2)