We have a large and growing membership who enjoy a wide range of benefits as part of the club.
Our members are keen koi hobbyists, both experienced and beginners of all ages.
There is always someone to share a problem with or seek advice from or just chat about our compulsive, beautiful Nishigoi, the “living jewels” in our lives.
Many people may ask “Why would I want to join a club”, well the answer is clear from the list of benefits listed below.
There is also the huge wealth of knowledge and help from any of the club members when you have a problem.
- Membership is per household
- Monthly Meetings – with free tea and biscuits!
- Guest Speakers on all aspects of koi keeping
- Help with koi problems
- Meet other koi enthusiasts and talk koi
- Open and Closed Shows
- Helpline Advice
- Auctions to sell and buy koi related equipment
- Emergency Supplies – Loan of Section equipment
- Pond Visits – own and other sections
- Social Functions – barbecues etc
- CD/Video Library
- Annual Dinner Dance
How to Join
Please contact our Membership Secretary:
or Ian Franklin
email@example.com 07446 954938
Download a Membership Form and post it to Darren. Call for the address.
Rules & Constitution
You can download or read our Rules and Constitution Here.