We have a large and growing membership who enjoy a wide range of benefits as part of the club.
Our members are keen koi hobbyists, both experienced and beginners of all ages.
There is always someone to share a problem with or seek advice from or just chat about our compulsive, beautiful Nishikigoi, the “living jewels” in our lives.
Many people may ask “Why would I want to join a club”, well the answer is clear from the list of benefits listed below.
There is also the huge wealth of knowledge and help from any of the club members when you have a problem.
Yes, you could go on Facebook and get advice from people you do not know or you could join a band of like minded hobbyists willing to help and gain knowledge and experience.
- Membership is per household
- Monthly Meetings – with free tea and biscuits!
- Guest Speakers on all aspects of koi keeping
- Help with koi problems
- Meet other koi enthusiasts and talk koi
- Open and Closed Shows
- Annual Photo Comp
- Auctions to sell and buy koi related equipment
- Emergency Supplies – Loan of Section equipment
- Pond Visits – own and other sections
- Social Functions – barbecues etc
How to Join
Please contact our Membership Secretary:
Download a Membership Form and post it to Darren. Call for the address.
Rules & Constitution
You can download or read our Rules and Constitution Here.